Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Animation Preview

Last night i finally finish this scene for my 2d aniamtion assignment. this is scene is the most difficult part. It need a lot of changing frame by frame and a lot of hard work.
Last sunday, my animation file ' flash 8 file' has clashed o corrupted. I think it due to my slow and low memory of my computer. It cant be recover and i dont have any back up also. All my hard work has wasted. so angry and no moodat taht time.
But anyway, i quickly redo all of it. My animation is a bit diferent from the previous. Becuase when i do my animation new idea always will come out from my brain. so i did some changes.
Luckily i can finish redo it in 2 days...

3 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

the hardest scene is the nicest one. ho?

Zhi Wei said...

still ok lah i think~~~ still not statify me enough. haha....

Jo-Ann said...

aiyer~ to me that scene is the best one. =)