Monday, September 7, 2009

Nak Kopi kah??

3 crazy ppl in the car~~~ hahahaha

Just nw going to school play and went to school library find some book for my 2d assignment.

Then later went to pay jo and sue coupon saman. Then i stop by two police beside the road and Jalan Tun Razak. The police walk to my car.

Police A>>
He ask: Driving lesen.??
then i give him my driving lesen...... then he walk to the police B then later police B come~~

Police B>>
He ask: tahu kah kesalahan kamu??
I say: huh?? apa??
He repeat: tahu kah kenapa kita stop u??
I say: tak tahu bo??
He say: (he smile) kerana kamu tak pakai seat belt....
I reply he: ooooo...... (then silent.....)

Silent a few second~~ He keep looking at the saman paper. Haiya nak buka saman faster a bit lah...cb.

Then finally he say something....

He say: saya buka saman kepada mu lah....
Me silent~~~

Then he still like didnt write anything.....wtf??

Later he walk back to police A~~ talk.... talk...talk .... THen change to police A come to my car. ( haiyo this two police want to saman me also so hard) nak kopi O ha?? hahha.

okok... this time police A ask me come out of my car. So i went out.

He ask me the same question again.... y didnt wear seat belt??

I say: erm.. forget lah....
He say: haiyo... mana boleh lupa .... Lu pergi mana??
I say: nak pergi bayar itu coupon saman... kejar masa lah. kerana nak close sudah....
He say: oooo.... bayar coupon.. Lu kerja apa??
I say: saya belajar...
He say: ooo..... student....( wtf?? want to open saman still want to ask so many question??)

Then he was looking at my driving lesen..........few second later.

He say: Ok.. lah saya bagi peluang kamu. Saya tak bagi saman lah. Ok kamu boleh pergi....
I say: hehe.... Thanks you....

then i back into my car and vrrooommmm away.....

THIS two police mmg nak kopi~~




3 comments:

Sue-Ann said...

haha. good good XD

Zhi Wei said...

haha... y dont he say eh... kawan, saya nak kopi O...?? haha.

Sue-Ann said...

ya la. straight to the point.