Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh yeah!!!

Everyone who stay in this room. Dont forget to buy 4D or TOTO. hahaha...




Perodua Myvi turbo 1.3L- semiAuto 287 bhp VS NIssan Skyline R34 2.5L- manual 287bhp. who will win?? haha... The answer is very obvious.hehehe...




WTF!!! 5am in the morning still at the beach. u guy so pro, not sleepy want meh?? Me feel so sleepy that time.



Chiu..!! No lifeguard. CHUT SU!!!!



MY friend's wife, a car HONDA CIVIC nice model. BUT!!!haiz.... Chiu!! he always use E = economic MODE, haiz... S = Sport MODE rosak... chiu~~. 130bhp become 75bhp. D15b1 just produce 75Bhp.. very kolien..haha. maybe his car "BOOT" by my other friends till S mode rosak. lol!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

myvi produce 85bhp, not 6++bhp...If mod,can produce at least 100+bhp till 109bhp.6++bhp is way too over!!! even my skyline cant make it!!!

from: Skyline82

Anonymous said...

oi...wtf....my car not 636bhp...tiau

Anonymous said...

Damn...whos that fucking myvi that produce 636bhp...i want his hp number...ur the one i aim liao...c weather is ur myvi fast o my impreza turbo fast...bako meet!!!!

Anonymous said...

=.=....blame the blogger...not me...T.T~

Anonymous said...

the myvi from bako!?
the one whose car lose to savvy last week=X...
myvi1.3 vs savvy1.2
LOL~

Anonymous said...

woot~636bhp bo...wan to challenge my top speed?...mine EK auto onli=X

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

nice to spam wei..lol

from F.Sun

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah~

tiDus88 said...

ololooll...wtf..??

my S mode still working well ok??? Toyota wish smells my smoke wei...

Anonymous said...

tiau!!! myvi nia mah..
race with my porsche 911 turbo lah.
haha!!

穎子 said...

din bring me go ~~~~~~~~~~~~