Friday, April 18, 2008

Today.......

Last nite i have a nice sleep and also have a nice dream... haha. today i wake up at 10.30am... brush my teeth, wash my face with a facial foam, then eat my a big pau as my breakfast. after that, i on my PC. last nite i will download two movies. so i going to watch them. this morning there was nothing for i do so i just playing with my PC.

After finish watching movie. my mom ask me to go pick my bro and sis at my grandpa house. them i go pick them. it is 1.30pm afternoon. the weather is very hot. actually kuching is always very hot in the afternoon time. i reli hate it. but i cant do anything cos i born here and i had live here for 19 years.

In 2.45 pm, my friend call me to ask me out to go the spring. i tell him that i going to see first. in the end i take a bath but i didnt go. sorry guy. no mood to go the spring.

Later i ask my friend to go play basketbball 4.30pm. we have so long didnt play ball.after playing ball i go rest and talkingwith my friends. later we all go back in 7pm at nite.

it reli hungry by that time. haha... i rush home to have my dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur english is bad man, real bad. Do read up more eh. :P

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. The present and past tenses are totally messed up. >.<